Lucid Absinthe Superieure is the first authentic wormwood made up of Absinthe to be legalized in the US since the ban in 1912 most people are desperate to know where to buy Lucid Absinthe.
Lucid was created by distiller Ted Breaux and Viridian Spirits for the US Absinthe market. In contrast to other fake Absinthes, that had been designed to be sold in the US, it has real grande wormwood (Artemisia Absinthium) where to purchase absinthe as well as other traditional Absinthe herbs. Additional information are available at drinklucid.com but here are a few details of Lucid Absinthe Superieure:-
– It gets its green color from whole herbs instead of synthetic colors.
– It has wormwood, sweet fennel, green anise along with other classic Absinthe herbs.
– It was developed by Ted Breaux, a leading Absinthe distiller, who used his understanding of traditional Absinthe making strategies to make this historically correct vintage style Absinthe which complies with US regulations.
– Lucid has a full measure of grande wormwood much like pre ban Absinthes. It was a myth that Absinthe covered immeasureable thujone – tests on vintage bottles showed that they’d all pass US laws (10mg/kg or under of thujone).
– Lucid consists of 62% alcohol by volume.
– It’s distilled in Saumur in France.
– Lucid has a very distinctive black bottle with green cat’s eyes inspired by a Montmartre cabaret show “Le Chat Noir” from 1881.
Where to buy Lucid Absinthe
According to the Lucid website it can be bought throughout the United States so you should be able to buy it through your local liquor store. You can look on the drinklucid website for stockists of Lucid by state, online stockists for instance Shoppers Vineyard and Crown Wine and Spirits, as well as for bars and restaurants that serve Lucid. The site also has a web shop where you could order Lucid apparel.
Lucid isn’t the only Absinthe to have been legalized in the US – a brand name called Green Moon and Absinthes from Kubler have been legalized.
Another great method of enjoying Absinthe in the USA would be to order Absinthe essences from AbsintheKit.com who offer free global shipping. There’s a handling fee for the initial item but handling and shipping is free of charge for added products ordered.
The essences from AbsintheKit.com are made from an alcohol base which is distilled with top-quality herbs such as wormwood, aniseed and fennel. The essences are extremely economical, only $3.95 ($4.95 for the Strong 55) per 20ml essence that produces a 750ml bottle of Absinthe. Kits made up of 280ml of essence, a measure and bottle labels are offered also costing $29 ($39 for Strong 55). These kits produce 14 bottles of Absinthe so they really are a good buy. Merely mix 20ml of essence together with 730ml of Everclear or vodka and you’ve got your very own real Green Fairy, as Absinthe is well known.
Essences are a great option to hunting for where to buy Lucid Absinthe and are also fun to utilize too.